Welcome to Lab Blog!

I started Lab Blog to share my experiences and help other dog lovers with their beloved furry companions. Some articles will deal with specific medical conditions and treatments. Others will just recount the many joys and sorrows of living, loving and losing our best friends.

PLEASE NOTE: I am NOT a veterinarian, nor am I trying to play one on the Internet!

My intent is simply to offer the knowledge and insight I have gained in nearly 35 years of owning, training, breeding and loving my own dogs. I hope you find it amusing, informative and useful.

Thanks for visiting!

Lab Mama

NEW! Translation Feature Now Available!

To assist my many international readers I have added the Google Translate function to the left sidebar.  You will find it just below the most frequently viewed posts.

Simply click on the drop-down menu and select the language of your choice to translate the blog posts! I hope this will help even more people to enjoy the information being shared here.

No comments:

Post a Comment